- True Grit and the Positivity of Faith
Finlay Malcolm and Michael Scott
- Pure Powers Are Not Powerful Qualities
- Against Phenomenal Bonding
- Acts that Kill and Acts that Do Not — A Philosophical Analysis of the Dead Donor Rule
- Introduction to the Special Issue
Guest editors: Valentina Petrolini and Emiliano Loria
- Rationality in Mental Disorders: Too Little or Too Much?
- Delusions in the Two-factor Theory: Pathological or Adaptive?
Eugenia Lancellotta and Lisa Bortolotti
- Expressivism About Delusion Attribution
- Too Much or Too Little? Disorders of Agency on a Spectrum
- Rationality, Irrationality and Irrationalism in The Anti-Institutional Debate in Psychiatry Around the Second Half of the 1970s in Italy
- A Desirable Convulsive Threshold. Some Reflections About Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect)
- The Online Alternative: Sustainability, Justice, and Conferencing in Philosophy
Rose Trappes, Daniel Cohnitz, Viorel Pâslaru, T. J. Perkins, and Ali Teymoori