Publication and review process
All received manuscripts are pre-refereed by handling Editors to check whether they fit the scope of the journal and satisfy journal’s publication ethics. Prospective authors are instructed to read our Author Guidelines and Publication Ethics section.
- All submitted articles are checked for plagiarism via software Turnitin.
- Submissions that pass a preliminary review by the Editors will undergo double-blind review by at least two referees.
- The Editors seek advice from a large number of expert referees, including members of the network of Editorial Board and its international advisers.
- Reviewers are given 30 days to provide their feedback on received manuscripts.
- Editorial board aspires to come to the first decision within two months of receiving a manuscript. In case of conflicting reviews, the manuscript might be sent to a third reviewer thus extending the reviewing process. The final decision is made by the Editors.
In case of special issues, it is the duty of the handling Guest Editors to secure an objective and fair review process. However, Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to provide the final verdict on the received manuscripts, i.e. whether they should be accepted, further revised or rejected. For further information on the review and submission processes, see Instructions for referees and Author Guidelines.
- As soon as accepted, manuscripts are published online on EuJAP’s official web site and deposited on the Portal of Scientific Journals of Croatia (HRCAK).